EVOLUTION OF A CLASSIC
This latest iteration of the Trail 429 is evidence of our constant quest for peak performance. We’ve broadened its capabilities without sacrificing its legendary sharpness: slackening the head angle just enough, increasing the reach, and introducing a flip-chip to allow fine tuning of the geometry toward either the rowdy or racy ends of the spectrum.
With all-mountain attitude and race bike reflexes, the Trail 429 offers refined geometry exemplifying the pinnacle of modern race-to-trail performance.
Get everything you need to know about the Trail 429.
- Refined geometry exemplifies the pinnacle of modern race-to-trail performance
- New, more progressive dw-link® prioritizes pedaling efficiency yet still rewards riders with plush, controlled travel
- 120mm rear suspension travel featuring a vertically trunnion mounted high-volume air shock delivers unprecedented comfort and tunability
- Flip chip adjustability allows riders to tailor geometry for either spirited all-round handling or a more progressive and rowdy demeanor
- Hassle-free, full-length, internal cable routing with Pivot’s easy to service and ultra-quiet Pivot Cable Port System
- Fits riders between 4'10" and 6'7” with X-Small to X-Large size offerings
- Pivot’s full carbon frame feature size-specific ride tuning, leading edge carbon fiber materials and Pivot's proprietary hollow core molding technology to ensure that every rider from 4'11" to 6'7" has a bike that feels perfect and performs at the optimum level for their size
- Pivot Tool Dock system compatible with mounts under the top tube and integrated into the underside of the frame
*Specs for medium size differ slightly from specs listed below. Please call for details.
*Image may not show actual build kit. Pricing and specifications subject to change without notice.
|Fork||Fox Performance 34 29", GRIP - 130mm|
|Rear Shock||Fox Performance Float DPS|
|Wheels||DT Swiss M1900 w/ DT Swiss 370 hub, 30mm - 29" 15x110 F/12x157 R|
|Tires||Maxxis Dissector 29" x 2.4" WT, TR, 3C, EXO, MAXXTERRA Maxxis Dissector 29" x 2.4" WT, TR, 3C, EXO, MAXXTERRA|
|Crankset||Race Face Ride 32t|
|Shifters||Shimano SLX M7100 ISPEC EV 12-Speed|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano XT M8100 SGS 12-Speed|
|Cassette/Freewheel||Shimano SLX M7100 10-51t|
|Chain||Shimano CN-M7100 12-Speed|
|Brakes||Shimano SLX M7120 4-piston|
|Rotors||Shimano SLX 6-bolt - 180mm Shimano SLX 6-bolt - 180mm|
|Handlebars||Phoenix Race Low Rise Aluminum - 780mm|
|Tape/Grips||Phoenix Factory Lock-On|
|Stem||Phoenix Team Enduro/Trail|
|Headset||Pivot Precision Sealed Cartridge|
|Seatpost||Fox Transfer Performance Elite 100mm (XS), 125mm (SM), 150mm (MD) 175mm (LG), 200mm (XL)|
|Saddle||Phoenix WTB Volt Race (Medium Width)|
* Subject to change without notice.