- Fork mounted mudguard, perfect for mountain bikes - Mounts with a compression plug inside the steerer tube - Blade width varies from 60 to 73mm (2.4'' to 2.9'')
Following a design update, the HIGHTREK clip-on mudguard set impresses with its sporty look. It can be mounted to seat tube diameters of between 28 and 32mm. The well-thought-out universal fastener and clip enable the mudguard to be mounted and removed quickly without any tools.
Keep your little rider dry and clean with SKS's Rowdy fenders. They're compatible with a wide variety of frame types and feature durable mounting brackets for worry-free use.
The Shockblade 27.5+/29-inch is a clip-on front, high-quality 2-component fender for mounting on the fork of 27.5+ and 29-inch mountain and trekking bikes. - Virtually unbreakable high quality dual compound plastic - Hidden chuck cone adapter which is fitted once during first assembly - Easy quick-release fastening - Optimized dirt protection - Fits almost all suspension forks - 27.5+ and 29-inch wheel compatible
The SKS SPEEDROCKER has been specifically developed for compatibility with gravel and adventure bikes, cyclocross bikes and road bikes with tyres exceeding 32mm. Proudly Made in Germany, the Speedrocker offers incredible stability over the roughest tracks while also providing optimum protection in all weathers. - Rear fender expands for custom fit - Rubber fasteners mount to a variety of frame styles
The X-Blade 26/27.5-inch is a high-quality 2-component fender for the rear wheel of mountain and trekking bikes. Due to the quick-release mounting, the fender can be fitted to almost any seat post and optimally adjusted to the wheel using the 2-joint technology. - High performance dual compound plastic - Easy quick-release-fastening by pre-adjusted powerstrap - 2 joints for optimized adjustment to all frames - Optimized dirt protection - 26-inch and 27.5-inch wheel compatible
The X-Blade 27.5+/29-inch is a high-quality 2-component clip-on fender for the rear wheel of a 27.5+/29-inch mountain and trekking bikes. Due to the quick-release mounting, the fender can be fitted to almost any seat post and optimally adjusted to the wheel using the 2-joint technology. - High performance dual compound plastic - Easy quick-release-fastening by pre-adjusted powerstrap - 2 joints for optimized adjustment to all frames - Optimized dirt protection - 27.5+ and 29-inch wheel compatible
No matter the conditions, stay dry and clean with SKS's X-Tra Dry rear fender! It's super light and nearly unbreakable so you know it's ready for the miles, on road and off. Plus, it works with most bikes thanks to its easy-to-adjust seatpost mounting strap.
No matter the conditions, stay dry and clean with SKS's X-Tra Dry rear fender! It's super light and nearly unbreakable so you know it's ready for the miles, on road and off. Plus, it's longer and fatter than the regular X-tra Dry so it works great with 29ers and fatter 700c tires. It's also a breeze to attach with its easy-to-adjust seatpost mounting strap.
Don't let the weather get in the way of adventure. The RockShox branded ZEB short fender is designed to keep you dry and clean when the weather turns. It can be easily installed at three points and looks as if your fork and fender are one, leaving your friends wondering why they are still messing around with zip ties. - 3-bolt mounts make for easy installation - Designed to integrate seamlessly and look pro with RockShox branding - Compatible with all ZEB models
$21.00 - $31.00
Optimized for RockShox forks, RockShox MTB Fenders deliver exceptional protection for your fork with deep side skirts to keep the mud and debris away from the most vital parts of your fork—and your body. Take your bike's customization to the next level with color offerings made to match RockShox decal packs—or go black-on-black for that minimalist look. MTB Fenders come complete with four beefy zip ties for installation, so you can get to the trailhead sooner and shred with much less mess. - Works on all RockShox fork models - Comes with 4 zip ties for immediate installation - Offered in a wide range of colors that match RockShox's fork decal packs - Deep side skirts protect stanchions and dust seals from rocks and debris
Following the tried and tested tyre hugging design of the MTB Mudhuggers, the Gravel Hugger is designed to fit most fork + wheel + tyre (up to 50mm wide) combo's for your Gravel Bikes.
The Medium Rear Mudhugger is nearly identical to the Small Rear Fender, but 80mm longer. This longer version is ideal for most 27.5 full suspension frames. And 29” hardtail bikes. If your bike has seat stay angles 28- 31 degrees then the Medium Rear Mudhugger is the probably the best choice, this applies to the vast majority of bike designs. Think Cannondale, Whyte, Lapiere, Transition, Rose, Commencal, Calibre, Kona, GT, Canyon, Giant and Marin. The rear fender braces are designed to be custom-cut around cable stops/guides and other unique seatstay/swingarm shapes and features. Some frames have assymetrical stays, like found on EVIL bikes, and may not fit or will require extensive customization to fit. Kit includes fender, zipties and protective/non-slip heli tape. Rear Fender Coverage Ideal for most 29" and 27.5+ full suspension bikes with seat stay angles above 27 deg Approx 640mm long. Approx 100mm wide at the widest part. Braces are approx 140m long. Compatible with our 100mm rear extender!
Following the tried and tested rear Mudhugger design, it will fit most bike frame seat stays (with angles approx 40-55 degrees) and is designed for tires up to 50mm wide.
The Large Rear Mudhugger is an all new design for the modern full suspension bikes that have low seat stay angles of 27 degrees down to 22 degrees. This is an extra long Hugger that is designed to be trimmed down to fit your bike perfectly. However, it will work well on bikes with 27-28 degree seat stays, but will be too long and need the end trimmed shorter still.
Ideal for most 26" hardtail and full suspension frames, along with 27.5" hardtail frames. The Small Rear Mudhugger is all but mandatory for those sloppy rides. Keep the mud off your back, stay dry and spend more time on the bike! For seat stay angles above 30 degrees (this is mostly hardtails, but some Full Suss) the Small Rear Mudhugger is the probably the best choice (although for 29er bikes we’d still consider the Medium Rear Hugger and maybe trim the length down to suit). Full suspension examples with high seat stay angles include Cube, Trek, Boardman, Scott and Rocky Mountain. The rear fender braces are designed to be custom-cut around cable stops/guides and other unique seatstay/swingarm shapes and features. Some frames have assymetrical stays, like found on EVIL bikes, and may not fit or will require extensive customization to fit. Call us before you cut! Modified fenders are usually non-refundable! Kit includes fender, zipties, protective/non-slip tape and instructions. Rear Fender Coverage Ideal for 26" hardtail and full suspensionbikes and most 27.5" wheels on hardtail bikes. Approx 560mm long. Approx 100mm wide at the widest part. Braces are approx 140mm long. Compatible with our 100mm rear extender!
Tthe new Mudhugger EVO is designed around the latest FOX 36 and 38’s and Rockshox ZEB to avoid the problem of the crown hitting the mudguard at full compression that other mudguards suffer from but still compatible with all other forks which are Boost. For Manitou Mezza (and similar reverse fork arch forks) you will need to drill 4 small holes to align with the reverse fork brace. Length 390mm Rear extension 255mm, front extension 105mm - More mud clearance. - No more crown fouling at full compression. - Stiffer. - Optimum length, not too short, no longer than needed. - Subtle kicker to keep length as short as possible without compromising spray protection. Strong enough for DH racing at the highest level. - 100% recycled PP.
$19.99 - $21.99
The rise in popularity for the 29” wheel and 2020 seeing the launch of new forks from bicycle suspension companies, Marshguard has taken the opportunity to update their shape to provide a better fit and continue their ‘one size fits all’ product. Designed in 2012 on the UCi World Cup circuit The Marshguard has become the one product on racers bikes they cannot do without. Since then the Marshguard has been produced in the UK using partly recycled and recyclable materials sourced from Europe.
An innovative adapter that adds eyelets to any QR-equipped bike, facilitating the mounting of traditional fenders to bicycles lacking front and rear eyelets. CONSTRUCTION • Lightweight red anodized aluminum MOUNTING SYSTEM • Mount to quick release skewer ADDED BENEFIT • A quick and easy solution to make fenders fit • Set of four
- Made of highly resistant polypropylene - Rear: Mount fits seat posts Ø 25 – 32 mm; 47 to 60 mm blade width; Reflective strip; 125g - Front: Downtube installation w|elastomeric straps; 60 to 80 mm blade width; 62g - Wheel-Tire Size Compatibility: 24''-26"
- Made of resistant plastic - Fits all frames - Blade width: from 50 to 70mm
- Z+fal Croozer/Swan Road Fender Set Width 45mm For 700 Wheels
- Light, discrete and durable polypropylene mudguard for Fat and Plus size bikes - Universal mount, fits rigid and suspension forks - 286 x 300mm - 48g
- Made of Polypropylene with dual material spoiler - Seat post adjustable clamp - Fit seat post Ø 25 – 32 mm - 47 to 60 mm blade width - Reflective strip - Weight: 125g
- Designed for 26'', 27.5'' & 29'' Mtn bikes - Easy to install and fit perfectly on your bike - Made of ultra-resistant techno polymer resin - Mounts onto 25 to 32 mm seat posts - Weight: 220 g
- Seatpost-mounted MTB mudguard - MD-TURN System: Quick screw-on mounting system, fits 25 to 32mm seatpost diameter - Double orientation for optimal tire coverage - Over-moulded flap offers the best protection and makes the mud guard more flexible - Reflective ring providing your bike with greater visibility - Material: Fibre-glass reinforced polypropylene - Wheel diameter: 27.5'' / 29'' - Max tire width recommended: 3.0" - Weight: 238 g
$12.99 - $13.99
- Easy to install and remove - Light and discrete
- Fenders specifically developed for road bikes, the shield R35 will keep you protected on rainy days. - Sold by the set (includes front and rear fender), these fenders are easy to install and universal fit. - Adaptable – three different lengths of wings 20, 60, and 120mm for adaptable rear fender length. - MD-Fix mount – universal mount system for diameters 17 to 41mm (front fork) and 17 to 34mm (rear seat stays). - Universal fit – adapts to all types of frames, for 650c/700c/28” wheels. - Adjustable – optimal protection with adjustable position. - Blends in – mounted close to tires for a smooth integrated look.
- Light and discreet saddle mounted mudguard for bikes with up to 38mm tires - Double lock mounting system: easy on, easy off & stable - Only 55g
- Light and discreet saddle mounted mudguard for bikes with up to 2.8'' tires - Double lock mounting system: easy on, easy off & stable - Only 67g
Page 1 of 5 Next page