The Search XR aluminum is built in a wide range of configurations that highlight its versatility. With ample tire clearance, rack, fender and bottle mounts, and lightweight aluminum frame, the Search XR thrives off the beaten path and opens every ride up to whatever road and trail your heart desires. Explore singletrack, tackle a road or gravel loop, or even head out for an extended bike-packing excursion.
The Search XR is up for whatever adventures you can dream up, and even some you couldn't possibly imagine.
- Lightweight X6 butted aluminum frame with stable, capable rough road geometry
- Full carbon fork with tapered steer tube features lots of tire clearance and mounts for
- Ultra-wide range Shimano GRX 22 speed drivetrain with extra low gearing
- Shimano GRX hydraulic brakes with gravel focused ergonomics and powerful braking
- Wide WTB rims with fast rolling yet extremely grippy Vittoria Terreno Dry tires
- SEARCH XR ALUMINUM FRAME: Smooth welded, lightweight aluminum frame creates a robust, elegant looking adventure rig. Bent chain stays, thinned seat tube and top tube, and optimized fork designs maximize comfort and reduce rider fatigue.
- DESIGNED FOR ADVENTURE: Designed to excel on rougher surfaces, Search XR geometry is a little slacker and longer than conventional road bikes for a confident ride.
- EFFICIENT FRAME: Front and rear thru-axles, oversized downtube, BB shell, and chain stays deliver lateral stiffness for maximum power transfer and control over rough terrain.
- INTERNAL ROUTING: Internal cable routing with adaptable port covers keeps cables tight and secure and prevents water from entering the frame. The Search XR is also compatible with a wide range of configurations such as 1x or 2x drivetrains.
- MULTIPLE CONFIGURATIONS: The Search XR aluminum models are available with flared drop bars, a flat bar model, and the Search XR Suspension features a 50mm gravel-specific SR Suntour suspension fork.
- TIRE CLEARANCE: Generous tire clearance lets you customize your Search XR to the type of ride that best suits you, or the ride your planning on any given day. Larger tires provide more comfort and control on paved surfaces, and greater traction on off-road or gravel excursions.
- ACCESSORY MOUNTS: Multiple bottle cage mounts on the frame & fork, custom removable fender bridge mount, and stealth rack & fender mounting points expand Search XR's versatility.
|Frame||Butted X6 Aluminum, Smooth Welds|
|Fork||Full Carbon, Through Axle|
|Headset||Sealed Cartridge Bearing|
|Rims/Wheels||Alloy Pinned, 28H, 23mm ID|
|Hubs||Bear Pawls Sealed Bearing, 12x100mm, 6 bolt / Bear Pawls Sealed Bearing, 12x142mm, HG, 6 Bolt|
|Spokes||Sapim Leader, Black|
|Tires||Vittoria Terreno Dry 700x40c Graphene 2.0|
|Crankset||FSA Omega Modular 46/30 AGX+, 170mm (49, 52cm), 172.5mm (55, 58cm), 175mm (61cm)|
|Bottom Bracket||FSA BB386EVO for BSA|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano GRX FD-RX810|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano GRX RD-RX810 Shadow RD+|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano 105 CS-R7000, 11-34T, 11 Speed|
|Shifters||Shimano GRX ST-RX600|
|Handlebars||Norco Super Flare Aluminum, 16 Degree Flare, 40cm (49), 42cm (52), 44cm (55), 46cm (58, 61)|
|Tape/Grips||Griptacular Shockproof Tape|
|Stem||Norco SL Aluminum, 31.8mm Clamp, 70mm (49), 80mm (52), 90mm (55), 100mm (58), 110mm (61)|
|Brake Levers||Shimano GRX RX600|
|Brakes||Shimano GRX BR-RX400, Resin Pads|
|Saddle||Selle Royal Gravel with Cutout|
|Seat Post||Aluminum 27.2mm|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Green/Black / 49cm||058817591556||SEA22197359K|
|Green/Black / 52cm||058817591563||SEA22857096K|