BIKE SERVICE & REPAIR
You love your bike, so treat it right.
Our experienced bike mechanics believe in regular maintenance and always take the time to thoroughly assess your bike. We use only top-quality parts with the best tools and techniques.
At Trail Bicycles, you can choose from basic bicycle tune-ups to a complete overhaul—so take your pick from the list below.
No matter what’s being done, your bike is always in good hands. We stand behind our quality of service.
Give us a call at 250-334-2456 to book your bike an appointment.
Tune-Up Package Options
For the most comprehensive service and the best value, we recommend choosing one of our complete tune-up packages. We also offer a la carte bike repairs if you're in need of a minor fix or adjustment. We strive to complete your bike service quickly and accurately. Learn more about our packages and visit us today for your free estimate.
Service Package Level 3 (Easy button)
Road Bikes – $175. Mountain Bikes – $350.
Additional services performed beyond the level 2 package:
- Complete bicycle disassembly down to the frame
- Overhaul / Replace bottom bracket
- Overhaul / Replace headset
- Overhaul / Replace wheel bearings
- Inspect and service freehub body
- 50 hour fork semi bath
- 50 hour rear shock air can service
- Remove & replace all suspension bearings
- Flush hydraulic brake lines and bleed
- Top up tubeless sealant
- Lubricate dropper post
(Parts not included)