Zipp's SL-70 Aero is, in every way, a high-performance bar. This unidirectional carbon handlebar is packed with innovations for best-in-class fit, ergonomics and aerodynamic performance. With its wing-shaped bar top, the SL-70 Aero features Zipp’s most advanced bar refinements while building on the trend-setting aero legacy of the VukaSprint.
Beyond aero performance, the SL-70 Aero features a 70mm reach to allow proper fit without compromising stem length and steering control.
The 10-degree ramp angle to the brake hoods eliminates the need for up-rotated bars. The bar also provides ample wrist clearance for riding and sprinting in the drops.
- Unidirectional carbon construction
- Airfoil top bar reduces drag by .63 Newtons over traditional round tube
- Drops angled out 4 degrees with 10 degree ramp angle
- Features Zipp’s Rapid Routing system, also used in the Vuka Aero system, for easy internal cable routing.
- Compatible with all mechanical brake/gear systems and all electronic gear systems.
- Not clip compatible.
|31.8mm / Carbon w/Matte Black Decal / 380mm||710845801662||00.6618.083.004|
|31.8mm / Carbon w/Matte White Decal / 380mm||710845794889||00.6618.083.000|