Light and fast meets cool comfort for your most heated battles on the road. From long climbs to finishing sprints, Stratus helps you stay at the front of the pack.
Built to Perform
Built with the same core design principles as the pro-level Z20, the Stratus combines lightweight aero efficiency with cutting-edge comfort technologies. The shape was refined for all-around road performance—ventilated for long climbs but still fast for the flats—and the integrated Float Fit system offers comfort and security with a streamlined fit and an oversized dial that's easy to adjust with one hand. The Overbrow Ventilation system pulls cool air in through the front and pushes it through an air-channel matrix to reduce overheating. And thanks to the adjustable No-Twist Tri-Glides, the straps stay flat and properly positioned no matter how hard you're hammering. This model also includes MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System) for added protection in certain types of impacts. [Availability, certification, color, and pricing may vary per region. If outside of the USA, please check with your authorized local dealer for more information.]
- INTEGRATED MIPS—Integrated MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System) is designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts. By integrating the MIPS slip plane into the retention system, we are able to reduce complexity and weight for a compact, better ventilated helmet that fits more closely to the head.
- FLOAT FIT—A minimalist, lightweight fit system with an easy-to-turn rubber overmolded dial for adjustments (integrated with MIPS).
- OVERBROW VENTILATION—Overbrow Ventilation features intake ports on the brow of the helmet to usher in cool air and push it through the air-channel matrix for full-head ventilation
- NO-TWIST TRI-GLIDES—Quick-adjust fasteners that help keep straps flat and properly positioned
- SWEAT GUIDE—Sweat Guide pad design pulls moisture away from the brow pad and away from eyewear.
Complies with the US CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmet for Persons Age 5 and Older
|SIZE||CM||IN||HAT SIZE (IN)|
|S||52-56||20 1/2"– 22"||6 1/2"– 7"|
|M||55-59||21 5/8"– 23 1/4"||6 7/8"– 7 3/8"|
|L||58-62||22 3/4"– 24 3/8"||7 1/4"– 7 3/4"|
|XL||61-65||24"– 25 5/8"||7 5/8"– 8 1/8"|
COMPLIES WITH THE US CPSC SAFETY STANDARD FOR BICYCLE HELMET FOR PERSONS AGE 5 AND OLDER
|Vertigo Matte/Gloss Titanium / Small||768686467844||7137970||STR16776544S|
|Vertigo Matte/Gloss Titanium / Medium||768686467851||7137971||STR1680123M|
|Vertigo Matte/Gloss Titanium / Large||768686467868||7137972||STR16377123L|
|Vertigo Matte/Gloss White/Cyan / Medium||768686467882||7137977||STR18773429M|
|Vertigo Matte/Gloss White/Cyan / Large||768686467899||7137978||STR18908085L|