Help Us To Serve You & Your Bike Better
Our focus is on helping to keep our employees, customers and community healthy.
Thanks so much for following Bonnie's advice when coming to visit us; outstanding efforts everyone, we really appreciate your hard work. Finding our groove at the new shop is still a learning curve for everyone but rest assured, we'll be remaining vigilant with our COVID health and safety practices. Physical distancing, limiting customers in the shop and being informed, responsible and actively monitoring our health will continue to be our priority.
Please don a mask when you visit us inside of the shop. We have extras if you’ve forgotten yours .If you are not interested in wearing a mask, we are more than happy to help you to the best of our ability, but outside.
If you enter our shop, please follow these safety & hygiene protocols:
- Maximum numbers of customers inside the shop: 8 (eight)
- Wash/Sanitize your hands before and after entering. Hand sanitizer is available at our entrance/exit and throughout the shop.
- If you cough or sneeze, please step away from people, use a tissue or use your bended elbow and wash/sanitize your hands immediately afterwards.
- Please limit touching surfaces and merchandise.
- Demo bikes are by reservation only (one day in advance), on-site test rides are available but limited.
Thank you for being respectful and considerate as we navigate BC’s restart plan, make personal choices and allow time to complete our second vaccinations.
Whether your bike is new (to you) or coming out of hibernation, every bike needs some extra love and care when you ride it more. Our service center is fully operational, however with more riders on the trails we'd suggest to book an appointment.
If you are feeling unwell, please do not visit the shop. Feeling unwell includes, but is not limited to, respiratory issues, cough, running nose, fever, shortness of breath. Please do not enter or give us your bike if you are sick, self isolating, had exposure, been to an outbreak area, have someone sick in your close contacts, or have travelled out of country. You will need to postpone your business and follow health authority directions. You can purchase online and assign someone else to pick up your order.
Thank you. Happy Trails. - Your Trail Bicycles Team
(last updated: August 24, 2021)